Wednesday, April 24, 2013

One Direction Film Their First 3D Concert!



one-direction-first-3d-concert.jpg
The boys of One Direction are filming some of the shows from their current tour for the upcoming 3D movie "This Is Us." The movie's director, Morgan Spurlock tweeted, "A new trailer (the OFFICIAL trailer) will come out in April after we film the concerts. Shot the 1st 3D show last night." After the show, Liam Payne tweeted, "Thank you london for been an amazing crowd in the 2 shows yesterday." Meanwhile Niall Horan tweeted his excitement about something else: "Morning! This is it! I'm goin to the dentist! I think this is my last hour with braces! Oh how I'm gona miss them! Naaaaaaat!" Can't wait to see Niall without the braces!\
Tell me below what you want to see in One Direction's new 3D Movie, "This Is Us" in the comments box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment